Who is Fran Briggs?
Fran Briggs, Live!
Best on the Web
People Are Talking!
Your Day to Win!
5 Fantastic Ways to Get the Most Out of
~ By Fran Briggs
Want to get the best out of your next five minutes? With an eye
on giving her clients and individuals everywhere a competitive
edge, Arizona Success Coach, Fran Briggs offered these five,
practical strategies for making the most out of five minutes.
1. Grab 5 file folders. Dedicate 1 minute per folder and recycle
all papers that are not needed.
2. Take a trash bag and target one junk drawer. Set a timer for
5 minutes and discard everything that needs to be thrown away.
3. Go through your clothes closet and choose 7 articles of
clothing which you rarely, or no longer wear. Put them in a
donation bag and place it in your car. Drop it off at a charity
on your next trip out.
4. Make an appointment. Make one of those appointments you've
been meaning to make. Do you need to see your child's teacher?
Your doctor? Perhaps even your mechanic. Take five minutes and
make an appointment now.
5. Clear off a counter top or surface. If you're like most
people, there is at least one area in your home or office that
is "warehousing" mail, junk, or miscellaneous items. Toss, or
put these items where they belong. You'll experience a
refreshing ambiance of space and clarity of thought.
Sign Up For
Your Free Successzine!
Innovative, twice-monthly newsletter offers tips for living a happier,
healthier and wealthier life!